I-Padova – your audio guided tours around Padua
We step already into an era of Pod-domination and Italy is trying to catching it up with the new way of getting information “on-the-go”.
The city of Padua, in the heart of Veneto, has launched 5 podcasts for travelers wishing to discover Padua at their own leisure.
These audio tours will guide the visitor around the city of Padua on 5 tourist trails:
- from the Roman Arena to the caffè Pedrocchi
- the Palazzo della Ragione and the squares around it
- the jewish Ghetto and the Reggia Carrarese
- the Prato della Valle and the Cittadella Antoniana
- the Walls of Padua by bike.
So get your mp3/iphone and download these travel podcasts for FREE at Padovanet . Make sure you download also the map so you won’t get lost.
Ah, don’t worry, they are available both in English and in Italian.