Traveling Smarter – Free WI-FI around Vicenza
Italy is catching on with the modern web world and good news is that connecting to the internet with your laptop or phone in some areas of Veneto is no longer a premium product where cafes and hotels would overcharge travelers.
After Venice gone Digital Citizenship, now you could stay connected while shopping or sightseeing around Vicenza throughout these free WI-FI spots:
• Piazza dei Signori, Vicenza
• Piazza Matteotti, Vicenza
• Parco Città, Vicenza
• Piazza Castello (degli Scacchi), Marostica
• Piazza del Comune, Valdagno
• Parco della Favorita, Valdagno
• Il Grifone Shopping Center, Bassano del Grappa
• Piazza Almerigo, Schio
To connect, you just need to text “wifi” to 3663327682 and after few minutes you will get your password to surf the web free of charge for 2 hours.
Do you know about any other free Wifi hotspots around Venice and Veneto?
Check out the Veneto free WI-FI spots map